Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The Main Document does not include any reference to the author's identity. NB: please check that the file does not mention the Author's name in the information section of the file, something often forgotten to be anonymized.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The Cover File includes an author's short bio, an abstract (150-300 words) and 5 keywords. Information should be provided in English, regardless of the language of the submitted manuscript.
«Biblioteca della libertà» is an open-access journal. Articles can be freely shared, as long as the Journal is acknowledged as the publisher.
«Biblioteca della libertà» is indexed in The Philosopher’s Index, in The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and in the Italian Catalogue of Journals (ACNP).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.